LINKED TO MINISTRY OF TEXTILES
1. Secretary, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
2. Additional Secretary and Financial Advisor, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
3. Economic Advisor, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
4. Technical Director (NIC), Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
5. Textile Commissioner.
LIST OF ORGANISATIONS/BODIES UNDER THE MINISTRY OF TEXTILES
(Except Attached/Subordinate Offices)
I. PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS:
(1) National Textile Corporation Ltd., New Delhi.
(2) British India Corporation, Kanpur.
(3) Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Mumbai.
(4) Jute Corporation of India Ltd., Calcutta.
(5) Birds, Jute & Exports Ltd., Calcutta.
(6) National Jute Manufacturers Corporation, Calcutta.
(7) Handicrafts and Handlooms Export Corporation, New Delhi.
(8) Central Cottage Industries Corporation, New Delhi.
(9) North-Eastern Handicrafts and handlooms Development Corporation, Shillong.
(10) National Handloom Development Corporation, Lucknow.
II. TEXTILE RESEARCH ASSOCIATIONS:
(1) Ahmedabad Textile Industry Research Association, Ahmedabad.
(2) Bombay Textile Research Association, Mumbai.
(3) South India Textile Research Association, Coimbatore.
(4) Northern India Textile Research Association, Ghaziabad.
(5) Silk and Art Silk Mills Research Association, Mumbai.
(6) Man-Made Textile Research Association, Surat.
(7) Indian Jute Industry's Research Association, Calcutta.
(8) Wool Research Association, Thane.
III. EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCILS:
(1) Handloom Export Promotion Council, Chennai.
(2) Apparel Export Promotion Council, New Delhi.
(3) Cotton Textile Export Promotion Council, Mumbai.
(4) The Silk and Rayon Textile Export Promotion
Copyright 2015 Mantra Surat. All rights reserved.
Developed by Ambesh Singh(MANTRA)